Soooorry



Soooorry, but I'm still stuck in my Mom's old photos.

Scan 160

My Dad with my younger sister and me with my Grandparents, my Mom's parents.

DSCN8023

I've also got Boone on the brain and and the "sooorry" is what he says to me when he does something I don't like, like sneeze all over me.   I guess the ultimate "sooorry" will be those that don't know and "truly" follow Jesus Christ.

Matthew 19:28 - 30:
Jesus said to them, “Truly, I say to you, in the new world, when the Son of Man will sit on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.  And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands, for my name's sake, will receive a hundredfold and will inherit eternal life.  But many who are first will be last, and the last first.


DSCN8021

This was taken last Saturday with my Uncle Norman.  It goes with the post, because I found an old picture of him and his wife, Mary.  I wish it was clearer.
Scan 165

Uncle Norman is my Dad's youngest sibling and out of 10 kids he is  the only one still living.  When I was a kid we spent a lot of Sunday afternoons at his house.  They never had any kids, but didn't seem to mind us hanging out "all over" their house.  



Scan 140840010

My cousin, Susan and cousin Kenny.   Kenny died before he turned 50 y.o.

Scan 131670001

My Mom's youngest sister, Adria and her family. Aunt Adria died last Fall.  From the time I was little until she died I do not remember a year she did not come back to Indiana from Louisiana.


54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”[

55 “O Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

 1 Corinthians 15:54-57