Abigail and Remi Adria

Bret is working for a photographer so I asked her to take pictures of Abigail and Remi Adria.  You know the two we found out were actual biological sisters?!  


http://sammynmick.blogspot.com/2014/05/extraordinary.html

DSCN7731



DSCN7734

Both girls are very quiet, both are dependable, helpful and very smart. 

DSCN7736

I asked Remi what they have in common.  She says, "We both laugh at weird things." 

DSCN7737


DSCN7755


DSCN0046


DSCN0045

Scan 214

Since, Abigail isn't mine I can't exactly put her report card on here, but I would be happy to brag-I mean show you Remi's!  : - )))) And we didn't get them till 2010.  

God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
  

Hebrews 2:4 

If you don't believe in God's miracles-sorry for your "luck."