Bankers Life Field House. . .





IMG_8232

is a special place to me.  Not because I am a huge Pacers fan (I'm not) . . .

IMG_8312


And not because it may be one of the coolest arenas in the country (it is) . . .


IMG_8235

And not because the food there is excellent, even though we had a really good dinner in their private restaurant, The Locker room.  Guess why it is called that???  : - )  I didn't know until I saw all the Pacers run by right before the game started.

IMG_8247

Roast beef sandwiches!!!!


IMG_8244

Sometimes I have no shame.

IMG_8248


IMG_8249

IMG_8300

And not because the Pacers have the best mascot in the NBA. . .

IMG_8301

Even though Boomer is a really cool mascot. . .

IMG_8279

IMG_8294

And Bankers Life was not even special to me this weekend because I got to see Mike walk out on center court to pass out an award.

IMG_8288

IMG_8297

IMG_8314

Nope . . . I really enjoyed my time there this Saturday night for all those reasons, but this is why Bankers Life Field House is special to me.  Every time I go there, I get  to see my beautiful Cokie's picture on the wall.

IMG_8310

IMG_8306

It was put on the wall there a few years ago.

IMG_8304

I'm going to be really sad when they change out the ad.

IMG_0267

This picture is just to show how much Cokie has grown since she had that picture put on the wall. 

IMG_0279