My Sweatheart.

IMG_0170  

This boy is a piece of work. Today a letter came in the mail from his doctor.  Right away he saw his name on the envelope-BOONE!  The next thing  I know he is on the phone with letter in hand. 

Boone: "What does those mean? But I'm coming. My Mom says.  But, how you going to do this for us? Hospital? What this is about? What does all this mean? You have to read this while we are coming? Dude what does this all mean?"

Boone:  "She just hang up.   I'm going to call back. Hello. Hello."

Me:  " Boone! Hang up.  Hang up. 

Boone: "She has to answer me.   I can't believe she just hung up.  I'm going to talk to Lael about this."   

Boone knows Lael is in nursing school.



IMG_0163


IMG_0165


IMG_0200


IMG_0204


IMG_0203

IMG_0225


IMG_0223

Lael studying with her friend who is also in nursing school.

IMG_0213


IMG_0176