Yesterday was the last day of school.  And I'm glad.  No lunches to fix.  No homework.  No hurrying to get showers before bedtime.  Actually, no bedtime.


IMG_3423


Oops.  I should have paid more attention to the hair.


IMG_3419


Boone:  "School is out, and I have my own schedule."

Me:  "What is it?

Boone:  "I'm not telling."  


IMG_3418

Boone:  "I miss my teacher already."

Pryor was so happy.  He made honor roll.  He has been in the U.S. less than 2 years.  That is not very long to learn English and catch up to speed.  

IMG_3414

No, Stafan is not sick.  He has an eye infection and I had just put drops in. 

IMG_3411

IMG_3408

Shepard has his book bag and then that other thing he likes to carry. 

IMG_3402

IMG_3399

IMG_3392

IMG_3391

Arden got up and curled Bret's hair for her. 

IMG_3433

The middle school touches our property.  I knew the kids had field day, and I heard them out playing so I took a picture.  My loves are growing up so, so fast.  They had just left grade school and now one year of middle school is over and done with. 

IMG_3434


I could only see the end of the back of their school.