A man called a Bible believing church and the church secretary answered the phone.  The man on the other end of the line said, "I’d like to speak to the head hog."   The secretary replied, "That wasn’t a very nice thing to say about our beloved minister."  Again the man replied, "I’d like to speak to the head hog, because I’m going to donate $75,000.00 to the church.   She replied, "Hold on a moment, I think the big fat pig just walked in."


IMG_3629


I don't think our preacher is a hog or a pig.  But I don't have $75,000, so I guess that doesn't matter.  What does matter is that I'm square with his boss.  Am I perfect?  No.  Do I sin?  Of course.  But I understand grace.  I also understand repentance.  A lot of people these days only want to talk about grace.  I think we need to talk about repentance too.

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. 

 Revelation 3:3


BibleSchool2015

Our church is expecting around 1,000 kids everyday of VBS.

IMG_3623


IMG_3621


IMG_3622


IMG_3618




Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 9







IMG_2646


Yeah, I know I'm practically a holy roller, but, I take the Bible serious, and I'm going to  Heaven!