Don't you just hate it when you have egg on your face?  Admit it!  Everyone has had egg on the face.  I did this morning. 


Eggplate



God was trying to tell me something.  It came through loud and clear.  



Selfie??


Late last night I turned on the TV and  watched Joyce Meyer.  She was speaking about being positive and staying joyful.  There are lots of scripture about that! 


Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Do not put out the Spirit's fire; do not treat prophecies with contempt. Test everything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil.  

 1 Thessalonians 5:16-22

Honestly, this Bruce Jenner thing has got me unnerved.  Every time I turn on the TV he is in my face, with his new face, and his "other" new parts.  Whatever. 

So, this morning Stafan had to have his allergy shot at our local children's hospital downtown.  We got up early, got it taken care of, and had breakfast with Mike in downtown Indy.  Well, on the way back home Stafan and I did a few errands.  We even had a little talk about Revelations--ok nothing is little about Revelations.  Anyway, we were in line at Chick Fil A because by that time I needed a tea.  The line was moving slow.  The lady in front of us was paying with cash.  She had separate orders.  I say to Stafan:  "Is that even allowed?!  Besides that, who uses cash now a days?"  Certainly not me.  I would if Mike ever gave me any.  OK, I do have a debit card that I use as I please, but it drives me crazy how Mike never has any cash!  LOL.  I digress.   

Well, I got up to the window and started to hand the cashier my refill mug and my card.  

Friendly cashier:  "The lady in front of you paid for your drink.  And, the car behind you too!" 

How pathetic am I? And Stafan is too!  This was his reaction:  "Man, all you got was a tea!  You should have ordered more."  

He is a kid people.  Give him a break.  : - )