Boone5349


Boone:  "We had a substitute teacher today.  He was mean."

Me:  "Why was he mean Boone?"

 Boone:  "He made me sit on the curb on recess for no reason." 

Boone529


Me:  "Boone way did he make you sit on the curb?"  

Boone:  "I didn't do nothing."

Me:  "Boone Jesus knows when you're lying, and the Bible says liars have their part in the lake of fire."


Boone32

Boone:  "I kicked a ball into someone's head." 

Boone184822



Boone84946




Boone20_185156



Boone0_184353


Boone:  "I know what I want to be on Halloween next year."  

Me:  "An outlaw?"   




But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice  magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."


Revelation 21:8