What's all the hoopla about?

IMG_2736

Arden wanted Harry and Izzy's for her birthday. 

IMG_2737

IMG_2743


IMG_2742



IMG_2735








IMG_2746

The shrimp cocktail sauce about does you in.



IMG_2747



IMG_2750


IMG_2761
IMG_2756

IMG_2757




IMG_2754


I had only eaten at Harry and Izzy's once before.  It is a pretty expensive place.  It was a few years ago, but I'll never forget it. I didn't eat my whole meal, and I decided to take my sandwich home knowing one my kids would be thrilled to get it.  We were eating with some of Mike's friends.  One woman knowing I had a lot of kids asked me if she could have my sandwich to take home to her dog.  Well, in the words of a kindergartner I once knew:  "What are you stupid or something lady?!"  I'm seriously not in the habit of giving $25 sandwiches to a dog!  If that lady had tried to take it, though, I might  have bit her like I was a dog.  : - )

IMG_2758 

If that sounds harsh think about this.  LOL

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Genesis 1:26






IMG_2740

Toasted ravioli

IMG_2762




IMG_2764



IMG_2763