I mentioned last week that while out shopping I asked a couple of clerks why they didn't say "Merry Christmas" and instead only wished their customers "Happy Holidays." One said he was afraid he would get sued and the other lady looked at me like I was a moron and said, "We want to be courteous and not offend anyone." I was back in Gap Saturday and guess what song they were playing? Well, I can't tell you the name, because I'm not a big fan of rap, but the words in the song were "Michelle and Barack." I kid you not!!! The world has gone mad. So, of course I'm not going to leave that one alone. The cashier, whom I happen to really like said, "Well, he is our president." Oh, I don't remember Bush songs playing over the Gap Speakers. I probably just wasn't shopping that day.


DSCN4275


CHRISTmas stuff


DSCN4267



DSCN4269



DSCN4250



DSCN4281



DSCN4256



DSCN4263




DSCN4260



DSCN4264


Just so we wouldn't fill completely up on sugar.




DSCN4224


My youngest sister's kid's Payton, Eliot, Sawyer, Gabrielle and Darby