Easter

DSCN0094
This Easter I was too lazy to get the kids baskets, so the night before I told them to get their buckets out that they take to camp for their toiletries. : - ) There is just something about being in the middle of two adoptions that makes me not do as much. Oh, I know what it is! We're broke! : - )
DSCN0095
DSCN0097
DSCN0102
Then, on the way to Easter service at church... a certain person said, "We got you a little something Mom" and handed me this. OK, talk about trying not to start totally bawling out loud. So, instead of crying I smarted off to Mike and told him sorry for his luck. Then, the "certain" person looked at the other person who wrote the note and said "Wasn't that for Dad too?" I can't say who the two girls were that gave me this note, because they wouldn't even let me read it aloud in the car. I will say the two oldest girls drive themselves to church and the youngest don't get on the computer and make up stuff like this.  You can figure out the rest.
DSCN0194


Of course, we went to church Sunday.  What else is Easter about, if not teaching your kids about Christ?   Unfortunately, if I take pictures in church the kids stop sitting close to me.  Sigh...  I had to wait and take pics at the restaurant. 


DSCN0191
I bought Lyric a hotcross bun at Panera. She kept begging me for one, because her music teacher had told the class all about them.  
DSCN0222
DSCN0149
DSCN0151
My only grandbaby.

DSCN0153
DSCN0181
DSCN0229
Remi
DSCN0238
DSCN0170
DSCN0142

DSCN0193
DSCN0182
DSCN0246
DSCN0147



DSCN0302

DSCN0282

DSCN0273

DSCN0260

DSCN0150

My nephews, Eliot and Sawyer, and Eliot's best friend Victor in the gray sweatshirt.  


DSCN0204
If you think we had just a typical Easter, just wait. If you've read my blog very long you've heard me say my sister happens to be a perfectionist. You can't tell her that though, because she doesn't believe it.  Whenever I tell her she is, she simply replies with the perfect response, "I am NOT!!"

DSCN0156
DSCN0203
DSCN0324
She got the kids hotel rooms and they partied! If you're confused who belongs to whom, all of these guys belong to my two sisters and me except for Victor in the gray.  I have two grown kids and my oldest sister has a grown daughter not in the pic.  I'll break it down.  M y oldest sister had 6 girls, my youngest has 3 girls and 2 boys and I have 7 daughters, 3 sons and soon I'll have two more sons. 
DSCN0345
My sister made all the cupcakes and cookies (tell me they don't look perfect). Bret and her friend made the very big cake pops. Mike and I had a bug all week and boy, did the entire house smell sweet... not good.
DSCN0373
DSCN0233
And brought in hotdogs, coney sauce and chips.
DSCN0222
DSCN0242
DSCN0231
DSCN0215

DSCN0216 DSCN0253

And since it was Easter, they watched the conclusion of the Bible!
DSCN0244
DSCN0193
The hotel had an Easter egg hunt.
DSCN0194
DSCN0385
DSCN0379
DSCN0387
A good time was had by all.  Hope you had a Happy Easter too!