Brady and Rebecca were married in Germany

Wow, Brady you did good. : - )


Brady sent me this last week... sniff... sniff. Thank you Brady. I love you too.

Hey mom and dad, I just wanted to say thanks for everything you have done for me in my Life. Yesterday as you know was my wedding ceremony and I wish so bad you all could have been there. I really appreciated the video of you all...it made me want to cry. But yesterday I officially started a new chapter in my life with my new bride and part of that would not have been possible if my parents wouldn't have raised with the values and attributes I have today. Thanks for raising me with a love for God and I vow I will carry that into my marriage and lead my relationship in the same way. Thanks again for everything and I love you all so much. Can't wait to see you all again. Tell the kids I say hi and that I miss them tons.
Love you
YOUR SON, Brady


Rebeccawedding
My first daughter-in-law. Look how pretty she is.

BradyRingsGRN

BradyandboysW
Brady_preacher



Brady......
Bradyweddingpraying
BradyWedreb

BradyMar

BradyandMrs..


Brady15
Brady....


Brady.....


Bradyupside

Bradylineup

BradyWed

weddingflowers

weddingdinner

weddingJesus
Thank you Lord for giving Brady a Christian wife.