It's that time again.



The time of year when Indy hosts their largest black-tie fundraiser in Indiana. They serve drinks and delicacies from 70 of Indiana's finest restaurants. Whoo whoo!

DSCN0204

DSCN0203

DSCN0250


DSCN0251


DSCN0247

DSCN0234




DSCN0239

I was going through blogs the other day and ran across a blog with my picture on it from a couple years ago.  I had critiqued someone's hat, and they called me out.  Embarrassing!  Never again-even if that is what half the fundraiser is.  I loved everyone's clothes there, and everyone!! : - ) 


DSCN0238

This lady looked cute enough to be on a post card.

DSCN0236

See the lady in the black dress? I love that style of dress!



DSCN0223

The theme color this year was orange. I didn't get the memo, but I wouldn't have worn orange for the sake of the "theme."

DSCN0222

We see and talk to this couple every year.   She is sweet-he is cantankerous.


DSCN0206

DSCN0210

Check out the shoes.

DSCN0215

DSCN0216

Mike said when he is taking a picture I am to pretend I'm not eating.  Can you tell?


DSCN0230

DSCN0229

DSCN0228

The finest steak and shrimp in the city, but I filled up on cookies and popsicles (below).





DSCN0220

I ate a lot of these!! Meringue cookies with a peanut butter filling - I ate a lot.

DSCN0219

DSCN0218 DSCN0244



This was not just a Popsicle.  We even got on line to see where to buy them.   http://www.niceytreat.com/

DSCN0253

DSCN0243

Banana's Foster Bread Pudding!  I promise so, so good.



DSCN0255

This year, I wore really high heels and after walking for a few hours, my feet were killing me.  So I hobbled out like a wounded animal.   I noticed I wasn't the only one either.   I saw several other women hobbling right behind me.   Is it really worth it? : - )