Halloween 2012

DSCN2564

I don't think we have ever gone trick or treating without my sister's kids, and if we did my kids would die! This is my sister's Darby.


DSCN2547

DSCN2551

Her Gabrielle.

DSCN2567

DSCN2617

Her son Sawyer.

DSCN2529

Cokie

DSCN2537

The Lyric Ya Ni

DSCN2573

This was so funny. Stafan is so dry and Shepard thinks things are funny. The more Stafan acted like Shepard was getting on his nerves the more Shepard pestered him, to the point Shepard had tears in his eyes from laughing.

DSCN2577

DSCN2588

DSCN2616

OK, we're in the middle of our 11th adoption and blowing money right now is not an option. Actually, even if we weren't in the middle of adopting with this stinky economy blowing money isn't an option! So, my kids are wearing my sister's from last year. Did you notice Sawyer is a hobo this year? Stafan says to me, "Next year I want to be a hobo!" I'm like.. no problem!! : - )

DSCN2607

DSCN2630
We ran into my older sister's girls, Avery, Lacy and Laine.


DSCN2642

Also her daughter Erin who dressed up to pass out candy.

DSCN2624
We saw this dog that totally cracked us up! Too bad our Jeeves is too ornery to take out like that.

DSCN2493

The night before Halloween my sister's three youngest spent the night so I took them to school with mine.
DSCN2487 DSCN2490 DSCN2502

DSCN2570

Do you remember two years ago when we adopted Remi and Shepard? Our friends were adopting Reagan on the left. Reagan and Bret were off to a Halloween party at Reagan's church.

happy_halloween