Many Easter blessings to you all!

DSCN5174




DSCN4879

I was trying to get ready for church, and the kids wouldn't get away from my door! They were waiting on their Easter baskets, but wouldn't come right out and say it.

DSCN4878

I was a little lazy this year and didn't fix baskets, but boy did they have a party at my sister's!! More on that in a future post.

DSCN4881


DSCN4888



DSCN4910

Since I couldn't really take pictures in church, the best I could do was sneak a picture of Cokie. She goes to Sunday school every week, but since she got saved, she likes to come to the big people's service so she can take communion. : - )


DSCN4905

Bret and Remi before church.


DSCN4876

Me slaving over Easter dinner. Not really, since it was at Becki's home.

DSCN4873



After you're done checking out my blog, please visit some of the sponsors below. Thank you.